Ventum-S accessories-module integration
Moving and locking scenery wagons in a defined way.
The bridge structural elements used as scenery wagons serve as the basic framework for motors, locking modules, control equipment and rechargeable batteries. The opportunities for using scenery wagons are extended in the system so that they move or lock in a defined manner.
To halt scenery wagons during scenes and in stage settings.
The immobilisation device offers safety and freedom of movement for stage structures that move during the show and are used in stationary mode. The requirements for use on stage are ideally met with contact pressure of 1.0 kN and reliable electric locking modules.
- Modular system, expandable at will
- Basic module with 4 locking devices and one control unit
- Operated directly via remote control
- Optional programmable remote control unit to operate several modules
- Battery charging via a charging socket from outside after the unit has been inserted (without any need to remove the covering plate or decorations)
Our mission is to provide a system that works as effectively as you do.
We will be happy to advise you individually so that you obtain the best possible configuration for your project. You purchase a solution from us and obtain a portfolio of solutions for your subsequent projects – your investment pays off over and over again – that is absolutely certain.